Every day we hear rumours about the upcoming Apple iPhone 13 series. There are leaks and rumors that the upcoming iPhone 13 series might come with some major design changes and improvements. As per latest information, the possible design of the new Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max has been leaked online through an online video.
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max Video Leaked Online
A new video has been leaked online that reveals a possible design of the upcoming Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max. The dummy unit in the video shows that the iPhone 13 Pro Max could have a number of design changes, including:
- A smaller notch: The notch at the top of the display could be smaller on the iPhone 13 Pro Max. This is all thanks to the integration of some Face ID sensors under the display.
- A larger camera bump: The camera bump on the rear of the iPhone 13 Pro Max is rumored to be larger than on previous iPhone models, to accommodate larger camera sensors.
- A new camera arrangement: The camera arrangement on the rear of the iPhone 13 Pro Max is rumored to be different from previous iPhone models, with the three lenses arranged diagonally.
- A flat-edge design: The iPhone 13 Pro Max is likely to have a flat-edge design, similar to the iPad Pro and the iPhone 12.
The dummy unit in the video does not show any other significant design changes. However, it is possible that Apple has made other changes that are not visible from the outside.
iPhone 13 Pro Max Leaked Video Shows Smaller Notch, Relocated Earpiece, and Smaller Face ID
A new video from popular YouTuber Unbox Therapy shows a mockup of the upcoming iPhone 13 Pro Max. This YouTube video reveals a number of design changes, including:
- Smaller notch: The notch on the display is likely to be smaller on the iPhone 13 Pro Max. It is all thanks to the integration of some Face ID sensors under the display.
- Relocated earpiece: The earpiece has been relocated from the center of the notch to the top bezel of the device.
- Shrunk Face ID components: The Face ID components have been shrunk to fit inside the smaller notch.
These design changes could provide a more immersive viewing experience and reduce the overall size of the notch.
Other Hardware Components changes and upgrades
In addition to the design changes, the iPhone 13 Pro Max is also likely to feature a number of other improvements, including:
- Improved camera system: The iPhone 13 Pro Max is likely to feature an improved camera system. The latest camera module could launch with larger sensors and better low-light performance.
- 120Hz display: The iPhone 13 Pro Max is likely to feature a 120Hz display. This would offer a smoother and more responsive user experience.
The iPhone 13 Pro Max could be launching in the coming days of September 2021.
iPhone 13 Pro Max Leaked Dummy Reveals Bigger Cameras, Darker Graphite Color Option, and Lighter Antenna Bands
In addition to the smaller notch, relocated earpiece, and shrunk Face ID components, the iPhone 13 Pro Max dummy unit also reveals a number of other changes, including:
- Bigger camera housing: The camera housing on the iPhone 13 Pro Max is likely to be larger than on previous iPhone models. This would accommodate larger camera sensors. Moreover, This suggests that the iPhone 13 Pro Max could offer significant improvements in photography, especially in low-light conditions.
- Darker graphite color option: The iPhone 13 Pro Max could launch in a new darker graphite color option. It will be darker than the current generation iPhone 12 Pro models.
- Lighter antenna bands: The antenna bands on the iPhone 13 Pro Max are likely to be lighter in color than the black antenna bands on the current generation iPhone 12 Pro models.
These changes are likely to give the iPhone 13 Pro Max a more premium and stylish look and feel.
iPhone 13 series: Other details
In addition to the upcoming design changes, the new iPhone 13 series could feature a number of new features, including:
- LTPO 120Hz display on iPhone 13 Pro models: The iPhone 13 Pro models are likely to launch with an LTPO 120Hz display. This would offer a smoother and more responsive user experience. LTPO displays are also more energy-efficient than traditional LCD displays, so they could help to improve battery life.
- Standard 60Hz display on other iPhone 13 models: The other models in the iPhone 13 series could launch with a standard 60Hz display. This is still a good refresh rate. Although, it is not as smooth as the 120Hz refresh rate on the iPhone 13 Pro models.
- 5G connectivity support: All of the iPhone 13 models are likely to support 5G connectivity. Moreover, this would offer faster data speeds and lower latency.
- Improved cameras: The iPhone 13 models could feature a major improvements in the camera system. This camera setup could come up with larger sensors and better low-light performance.
- Bigger batteries: The iPhone 13 models are likely to have bigger batteries than the previous generation iPhone 12 models. This would help to improve battery life, especially with the addition of 5G connectivity. The 120Hz display will be a big plus on the iPhone 13 Pro models.
Rumoured Other Features on iPhone 13 Models
Other rumored features for the iPhone 13 series include:
- Combination of Face ID and Touch ID: iPhone 13 models could also launch with a combination of Face ID and Touch ID. This would offer users more flexibility in how they unlock their devices.
- A15 Bionic chip: The iPhone 13 models are likely to come up with the new A15 Bionic chip. This will be offer significant performance improvements over the A14 Bionic chip in the current iPhone 12 lineup.
- New color options: The iPhone 13 models could also launch in a number of new color options. The upcoming series may include a darker graphite color option.