Facebook always aims to provide ease of conversations on its platform. Taking a step further, the social media giant has now launched a new feature for Facebook Messenger app and Instagram app. This feature will allow users to stay connected more than ever. This new feature brings new themes, stickers and much more fun stuff. All these stuff will allow fun chat exchange between friends on these apps.
Instagram, Facebook Messenger app new features:
According to Facebook blog post, the social media giant has introduced a set of new features. One of the feature includes the New Themes feature which is based on Star Wars and Netflix’s Selena: The Series. This theme will help users to customize their chats. It can be perform on both Instagram DM and Facebook Messenger app, as per their choice.
How to get new themes on Instagram or Facebook Messenger App:
– Visit Chat Settings on either Instagram or Facebook
– Tap on Themes option
– Select Star War’s Dark Theme/ Selena’s Purple Theme
Meanwhile, Facebook also aims to make its users familiar with the Asian Pacific American Heritage. Additionally, This will allow users to celebrate their culture on Facebook Messenger app including Messenger Kids app. To do so, Facebook has included new stickers to support Asian and Pacific Islanders (API) community. Additionally, there is also a reference guide for parents to start further discussions on the particular topic. It also can enlighten their kids with the API culture.
Other Features from Facebook:
Facebook has also added many more features on both Instagram and Messenger app. Also Read: Instagram to soon start testing Reels as ads in India
– Beside, Messenger app, Now on Instagram, users can send “visual” replies in their DMs. This can be simply perform by tapping on the camera icon within a chat. This will allow to respond via a photo or a video message. The feature is currently available on iOS, however, later it will reach to Android users in coming days.
– In another feature on Instagram, users can now see if their messages have been read on Instagram. This action can be perform within the DM section. This can be done without any need to open the chat windows. This look out can be done with the help of new “inbox seen status” feature.
– Similarly for Facebook Messenger app, users can now record their audio messages hands free. This can be done with the help of the tap-to-record feature. Another feature on the app will allow users to swipe and archive chats on Messenger. Users can archive messages that they don’t want to keep in Inbox. This will allow users to keep their Inbox clean. To access archived messages, users can tap on DP and select the Archived Chats option to see them in detail.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings